The surge of US troops through Shannon Airport continues today, and has been going on since at least last Friday. We tracked the following military contracted planes:
- Omni Air N819AX arrived from Robert Gray air base TX, at 12.17am, flew on to Kuwait, and then on to Riyadh Saudi Arabia, back to Kuwait and will probably return the USA via Shannon later tonight.
- Omni air N828AX arrived from Kuwait at 7.21am and has since flown on to Fort Worth in Texas
- Omni Air N477AX arrived from Fort Worth Texas and took off towards the Middle East at 4.55pm this evening
- Omni Air N351AX took off at 12.52pm this afternoon and is on its way to Boeing Field in Seattle Washington state.
- Omni Air N378AX is on its way to Shannon, due later tonight, from March Air base in California via Bangor Maine.